Why am I the right coach for you?
- 3 years at Bain London (Consultant + Manager): 15+ cases in Private Equity, Financial Services, Industrials, Consumer Products, and Technology, and 30+ case and fit interviews given at the firm
- Diverse experience across project types (due diligence, growth strategy, cost reduction, new market entry, operating model): Translates to familiarity with broad set of potential case study questions!
- Deep familiarity w/ all MBB: Final rounds with all MBB at MBA (Chicago Booth); gave 100+ cases to classmates who successfully joined MBB, other consulting firms, Big Tech
- 360 degree view of the case problem: I've cracked cases as a candidate and as a Bain Manager, but also take the unique perspective of a client. I exited consulting to a multi-decacorn Fintech and I leverage my 6+ years industry experience in Private Equity and Tech to help you understand how the client sees the problem
What will you come out of our sessions with?
- A clear understanding of "what excellent looks like” in all parts of the case (clarifying questions, structured frameworks, mental math tips & tricks, driving the case, concise and clear communication, giving a convincing recommendation)
- My proprietary set of case frameworks which I will provide you, as well as specific tools to double down on mental math, brainstorming, framework drills, and chart / graph clearing
- Actionable, honest, and tailored feedback: I'll work with you on the specific aspects of the case / fit interview that you need to drill down on, and help you identify your strengths and weaknesses as a candidate
- Personalized preparation plan which summarizes your strengths and weaknesses and the key areas to focus on ahead of your interview
- Insight into what it takes to ace the fit / personal experience interview, with clear examples of what your interviewer is looking for
What should you expect from our session?
- Mock case interview that can be customized to your priority focus areas (difficulty, skills, capability, industry)
- In-depth, comprehensive feedback to ensure you are clear on any potential development areas
- Ability to ask any and all questions you have about case / fit prep, consulting, interview readiness, etc., as well as my future availability for follow-up questions
- Please send me your CV and LinkedIn profile before our session, as well as details on your upcoming interviews (firm, office, level)
- Lastly, I want to ensure that your case interview prep experience is rewarding, personal, and F-U-N! Yes, you read that right – the best candidates are those who can have fun with the case, even under immense pressure, and let their personality and unique strengths shine!