Good advice might be expensive, no advice or bad advice is even more...
My key strength is a very quick analysis of peoples most relevant areas of improvemement. So I will quickly tell you after the first session, what you need to work to improve (and this is the main reason why you're on PrepLounge)!
Therefore I am your top expert to support you to make it in the world of consultancy. With track record of 14+ years in consultancy and project business I have very strong network, knowledge and experience in the industry to help you to reach your goal!
To strengthen your strength is necessary for consulting interviews and I will help you with this, but it's by far more important not to fall into common traps during the whole application process!
Based on my work experience with most of the time in consulting, further Financial Services and "the fastest growing FinTech of the world" - and by far more important - 10 years experience as interviewer, I will teach you how to win the 2 crititical steps during your application process:
1. Written application or how to get an interview invite (obviously if you don't have any yet):
- Preparing of your application (focus on the CV, cover letter only if necessary) to prevent from not being selected because of not matching underlying selection criteria
- Joint analysis of how to best place your application within the company
2. Interview preparation or how to win your interviewer:
- Mock interview in order to analyse how convincing you already are (i.e. your self presentation, why you / why our company, "stress interview" situations)
- Joint case interviews to teach you the logic behing case studies
- How to navigate through the interview and how to best meet the interviewers expectations
To make it to taylored for you, it's most important to me to understand in the very first step, where you stand and what your expectations are! So get in touch with me - I'm very much looking forward to successfully bring you into consultancy!
- Profound know how as management & strategy consultant (5y) with a focus on financial services & fintech as well as digitalisation and platform economy
- Start-up manager in a fintech unicorn company (3y) with developing of several BusDev and project teams; growing from 100 to 350 employees while collecting 150m+ USD funding
- Line management experience on VP level in the strategy & corporate development department of a corporate bank with steering of large projects, C-Level committees as well as external consulting teams
- Wide cultural experience by living 10 years in Europe and Asia in more than a dozen different cities
- Now back in the consulting and coaching business in order help clients and coachees with my knowledge, experience and network