My objective is to make you succeed. The reason why the majority of students I have coached landed multiple offers is because they learned how to avoid common mistakes.
I do not have a fixed approach. Every session is tailored to your particular needs, depending on your objectives, where you are in your preparation journey, and your strengths and weaknesses.Our sessions could cover any of the following:
- Application strategy and approach
- CV and cover letter checks feedback (what to include & emphasize)
- Case interviews (real-life cases, typical questions asked, frameworks, etc.)
- Preparation for personal fit interviews for BCG (typical questions asked, how to prepare, etc.)
- Q&A (consulting lifestyle, how to prepare before joining, etc.)
For any interview practice session I give very straightforward and detailled feedback.
I received offers from MBB and decided to join BCG due to the company's culture. In addition, I helped friends to receive offers at other prestigious firms incl. McKinsey, Bain, Roland Berger, Strategy&, etc. Overall I have done 200+ cases both as an interviewer and interviewee.