OFFERING 20% OFF FIRST SESSION IF BOOKED IN SEPTEMBER!!______________________________________________
Are you looking for both concrete case/interview feedback and a concrete plan for how to reach your goals? Think of me as your interview personal trainer. I will:
- Be your casing, interview, and application partner - giving you feedback on your strengths and weaknesses, and providing concrete interviewing tips
- Review your goals, where you stand, and what you need to do to get there.
WHAT I OFFER
Any combination of the below offerings are available based on your needs
- Diagnostic - A "prepardness" analysis based on targeted questions around # of cases completed and types, comfort level in behavourals and cases, goals (companies, geographies,deadlines, etc.) and more. From this, we can discuss ideal next steps and I can provide answers to questions, doubts, etc.
- Training Plan - A personalized plan for how to reach ready-state, working back from your deadline. This includes (but is not limited to):
- # of cases/week and types to target (incl. case material)
- Proven templates for managing progress, based on needs (case tracking template, behavioural preparation, application tracking, industry research template etc.)
- Schedule of follow-up sessions (checkpoints, case/behavioural interviews, full interview simulation)
- Case/Behavioural Interview - one-off or package purchase of mock interviews based on indentified gaps (e.g. math-heavy, financials, market entry, etc.)
Track record - I did not recieve a "we regret to inform you" email from any of the 8 companies I interviewed with. Furthermore, I reached this in just three months, starting from a base of absolutely 0 (casing knowledge, business knowledge, industry/market knowledge etc.)
Recency - I lived and breathed recruiting just over a year ago. I've seen what works and what doesn't. I've organised student-run preparation groups and helped dozens of my peers land consulting jobs
Efficiency - I focus on the "how" not the "what. It's not about the hours you put in, but how you use those hours - I'll make sure you target the right areas in the right way. For example, did you know that the case interview is really a beahvioural interview and the beahvioural is really a case? If you want to understand better, book a session!
Both sides of the fence - I have been deeply involved in both interviewing and being interviewed. This lets me understand a) What they want and b) How you feel. When a and b meet, offers are made!
Some Additional Information
If you're interested in some of the writing (and data analysis) I've done regarding recruiting and interviewing for consulting, feel free to take a look at the below articles: