Rafik has 10+ years experience in Management consulting.
As a coach, he helped 20+ candidates join McKinsey, BCG and Bain in 12 offices.
His approach in 3 steps:
- Assess candidate's skills & readiness for the 1st round
- Establish a skills' ramp up plan
- Train to help reach performance bar
What to expect from training:
- Realistic mock interviews:
- FIT: classic questions, behavioral questions, + drilling
- Case: structured, analytical, interviewer-led & candidate-led
- Tests 4 dimensions: problem solving, leadership, drive towards impact, & coachability
- Timed: 15min FIT, 30min Case, 15min Feedback
- Capability driven:
- Fit: story telling with impact, STAR + PARADE styles
- Case: case structuring (MECE, industry-specific, client case specific, prioritized), hypothesis-driven analysis (with issue tree), structured math (estimated + precise), graph analysis, solutions brainstorming, actionable recommendations formulation (+ next steps)
- Skills: listenning, notes taking, structured communication, speed & accuracy, logical & critical thinking, creativity, big picture vs. detailed thinking, business sense..
- Theoretical knowledge: economics & business concepts, business formulas (P&L, NPV, breakeven, ROI, etc), industry knowledge (value chains, revenue & costs breakdown), ratios & metrics (per sector)..