Zoom/MS teams are being used to conduct case interviews without much problem to be honest. I also used the office Telepresence recently which worked like a charm. Based on what am hearing broadly, the style tends be more on interviewer led i.e the interviewer is guiding the candidates to make the logistics and process a tad bit easier.
I am doing it as follows:
1. Open the interview session, make the candidate comfortable, break the ice
2. Explain the case interview process, set expectations, clarify timings. Warn the candidate not to record/screen grab/use calculator and keep their video on at all times. They can go on mute if they prefer
3. Screen share, show the case and let them read the case. I typically keep my screen share on throughout. I scroll up and down as required on their prompt
4. Show exhibits via screen share
5. When the candidate is ready with all their analysis and calculation, I stop the screen share and then guide them through solving it
6. Close the interview in the last 5-7 mins