Unfortunately you will likely have to wait 12-18 months before re-applying.
If you'd like to be sure, you can always reach out to HR to confirm.
When reapplying after the ban you need to ask yourself the following:
1) Have you gained more experience?
2) Have your showed progression (promotion and added responsibility) at your job
3) Does your resume look better? (Better format, sharper bullets, etc.)
4) Have you networked with the company + office?
If you answered "No" to more than 1 of the above, do not re-apply until you've addressed the above Otherwise, you'll have ruined your chances a 2nd time.
In Summary: how do you improve your screening chances?
1) Gain experience (internships, bootcamps, classes, stratups, extracirriculars, etc).
2) Network - speak to multiple people across offices and aim to get a referral
3) Review your resume - make sure your formatting is sharp/consistent, key words/experiences pop, and your experience bullets are properly written.