- It's similar to GMAT Quant part and covers the same topics. The best way is to go through GMAT Official Guide, concentrating on Math Part. Manhattan guide will give you the right math theory and topics. Also, you can purchase an official GMAT tool that will simulate the right experience.
- The key thing - do all the GMAT tests with a time limit, similar to the real GMAT. It's 30 min for 18 questions with increasing complexity
- Learn Fast Math:
- Learn how to multiply double digit numbers fast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYrgjMubh-c)
- Learn the division table up to 1/11 (i.e. 5/6 = 83.3)
- Learn how to work with zeros (Hint: 4000000 = 4*10ˆ6)
- Use math tools (Mimir math for iOS), Math tool on here on Preplounge